- Throughout the year, we organize various national, regional and local meetings at which we discuss relevant themes and topics and offer the opportunity to meet other GCs in an informal setting.
- An online discussion & document forum behind closed doors offers you the possibility to discuss any issues with the GCs.
- Up-to-date information and content on current themes and topics for GCs, exclusively for our participants.
- The online General Counsel Newsletter informs you about the latest developments.
- Before hiring costly external providers you can first turn to your GCN peers and exchange experiences with other GCs about your issues. Often this helps tremendously already.
- GCN thinks with you. Don’t where to turn to with certain questions or need specific assistance? We can probably give you direction.
- GCN offers services & support which optimize your performance. Think for example about cost savings, which can be achieved through an innovative way of working, project management, optimization of your legal risk management process, implementing compliance programs, team retreats, in-house training for your staff, data base management, personal coaching and external consultants management.
Why is GCN interesting for you?
GCs get more and more responsibilities and fulfill a special and confidential position within companies or organizations. The role of GC is evolving and it would be useful to learn from (and share best practices with) others who have similar positions elsewhere. GCN offers the platform to do this. We offer support for your development and provide services through which you can perform better, more professionally and with more fun.
The largest professional network for General Counsel and Chief Legal Officers
Join our professional network for ultimate responsible inhouse lawyers of companies and organisations in the NetherlandsJoin Us
We use certain criteria so that you can communicate at level.Read more