GCN publishes the digital General Counsel NL Newsletter six times a year. Besides all GCN news, every GCN Newsletter has a current theme and is full of information that is specifically relevant to General Counsel in the Netherlands. Our professional GCN Partners share their knowledge so that GCs are always up-to-date on the latest developments. Each GCN Newsletter traditionally starts with a “General Counsel speaking” and answers questions about the work, the company and the team of another GC. And of course about the person him/herself. Always interesting and fun to read!
18 April 2023
Disputes: Litigation & ADR
30 May 2023
Liabilities & Corporate Governance
5 September 2023
Compliance Forecasting: current & emerging issues
7 November 2023
Doing things right & Responsible Business
19 December 2023
Preview and hot topics
- Click herefor the GCN newsletter of 15 February 2022.
- Click here for the GCN newsletter of 19 April 2022.
- Click here for the GCN newsletter of 31 May 2022.
- Click here for the GCN newsletter of 6 September 2022.
- Click here for the GCN newsletter of 8 November 2022.
- Click here for the GCN newsletter dated 20 December 2022.
- Finance & Legal: 1 + one = Thre3
- The ‘E’ from ESG
- Compliance and the ‘S’ from ESG
- International challenges for General Counsel and the ‘G’ from ESG
- Effective Litigation and Negotiation
- Hot topics for General Counsel in 2023